Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gochi!!! Review

Hello,

As promised, yesterday I went to a nice place to eat and thought I should write a review for everyone to read:

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon when my girl and I felt like eating something light and not greasy. I remembered about a place in paceville called Gochi which sells sushi and Japanese cuisine takeaway.




As soon as we arrived I noticed that they opened a small lounging area so you can eat your food in. Therefore we decided to give the place a try as it looked very nice and welcoming. They set it up in a Japanese traditional style as you can see below:







With regards to the food:

I love their sushi, its great! I tried other places both locally and abroad. I tried 2 places in the UK but so far this is the best place for sushi both for quality and for prices. Lemme show you what you can get for 18 Euros






As you can see, we had quite a selection just for 2, ranging from an assortment of sushi, fried tofu (second image) and a choco kushi, which is a dark chocolate desert Japanese style :P

All in all it was quite good as we ate healthy food and it wasn't expensive at all. However, I will give it an 8/10 cause although the place was clean, and offers very fast service, its still needs a little bit more fixing (chipped walls) while the sake and other Japanese traditional drinks are expensive (which I find quite strange since the food is quite affordable).

Give it a try - hope u enjoy as it as much as we did and take care,

until next blog

Cya :)

2 comments:

  1. hey...i liked ur blog...its fantastic..keep up these great postings...may u prosper in all your tasks...i will become ur follower...hope u will like to have a visit on my blogs too...

    http://rishabhdidwania.blogspot.com/
    http://howugetsuccess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i still needs loads to learn:)

    ReplyDelete