Monday, November 16, 2009

Signs of a beautiful day

Good morning to everyone today after i woke up at 6:30 am prepared for work

and there was an accident blocking the single route to get out of my town. the accident involved a women crashing i into the wall and denting the bumper but wanted to wait for the warden to see if she could convince them that it wasn't her fault,i mean seriously these damn walls need to stay put they always cause accidents when they start walking on there own I hope this will serve as a lesson to all walls and stones i hope this poor lady who works at a local bank gets the correct refund from the inscurance as she deserves.

After my well deserved 30 minutes in traffic I arrived at work 15 minutes late only to find that my access card wasn't working so had ring up my manager who was currently in the bathroom to come and open up for me now i have to make the best coffee in the world for him so hopefully he doesn't think about hiring a sharpshooter for me.

talk to you later on with another review

Hope you an amazing day a head of you just like me :)

1 comment: